Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Kelloggs - What's going on?

I was so happy to see Honey Smacks back on the shelf. I purchased the family box for 3.64 and tax. I was ready. My milk was ice cold and I went all in. The stuff I put in my mouth was puke worthy. The worst cereal ever. Then I looked on the box and it said new recipe. New Nasty!!! I couldn't finish the bowl. I threw the cereal out. I also put pen to paper and wrote Kelloggs and told them of my despair. They sent me a letter and a 5.00 coupon for a Kellogg product. They said it was an effort to use less sugar and make it healthy. When I eat my sugar/honey smacks, it is not for the fiber content. It is to get lit on sugar!!!

Kelloggs - New recipe taste like ***

This new recipe is straight crap.fire your taste testers *** bs
Show

Kelloggs - "Horrible Smacks"

I understand because of the recall the old recipe needed adjustments. But now it's not sweet, it gets stuck to your teeth and simply just tasteless and sad to say nasty. If it was because of the honey? Just get a new honey provider. Was it because of the fiber? Don't add the fiber. You need new testers in your test kitchens because they missed the mark this time. You were in such a rush to bring out the product to the stores that you really did not completely thought it through. Very disappointed. Kellogg's you are a brilliant company. I have faith you can figure this out. Please do.

Kelloggs - Yuck!

What is this!? Honey smacks have no taste anymore!! Taste like bland poppedcorn. So disappointing
4.3
Additional Fees

Kelloggs in Township 8, Arkansas - New Honey Smacks

Absolutely disappointed when I poured a bowl of honey smacks and it tasted horrible. I looked at the box and saw "New recipe" YUCK!!! Bring back the original, why the *** would you fix something that isn't broken? I had to go back to the store and buy the generic smacks that tasted amazing, like the original honey smacks.
Township 8, Arkansas

Kelloggs - Taffy Cream Cookie Fraud

I have for over 40 years loved the Taffy Cream Cookie, they changed the recipe and misrepresented their product. The new replacement cookies chews like roof shingles and tastes like like it too. No coconut flavor at all and thin tasteless filling. Please bring back the original recipe.
Show
What did kelloggs do to Honey Smacks? I grew up on this cereal as did my kids and now my grandchildren and I have to tell you I was so DISAPPOINTED with the new recipe. I'm all for healthy eating but the taste,texture and sight of this cereal is simply didgusting. Have...

May I suggest switching brands to "SUGAR BEAR SUPER GOLDEN CRISP CEREAL" made by Post ???

Ruined the crisp hard shell this cereal now tastes like soft cardboard in milk . The off brand that's $2-3 cheaper now tastes better then this . Whoever is in charge made a hu...

5.0

Kelloggs - Yuck Just Awful

Wow!!! It’s been a while since I bought Honey Smacks for my family. If I would’ve known, about this so called “new recipe” would’ve left them on the store shelf. You guys really need to go back to the drawing board on this one, ultimate fail!!!

Kelloggs - Honey Smacks new recipe is pure GARBAGE

It's not sweet anymore! Pretty sure no one was eating it for its incredible health benefits. Bring back the old!
Show
The cereal now taste like super sugar crisp. ( which I never liked). You should go back to the original recipe. I won’t buy them again unless you do that. I’ve been eating them since they were called sugar smacks. (I was born in 1958). The original flavor is the best.

Don’t give 5 stars when something sucks! The review says they do not taste good so why would you give 5 stars for this? Just saying you should give it 1 star at best.

5.0