Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Kelloggs - The new recipe is awful

I hadn't had them in quite awhile. The new recipe is bland and lacking the sweetness I was craving. I don't know who thought the new recipe was a good idea or how (if any) test markets reacted, but this is a dud. I won't be buying this again.

Kelloggs - What the heck were you thinking

You have ruined the mothers taffy cookies why why WHY I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR PROJECT AGAIN

Kelloggs - Switcheroo

Hey! Someone switched my Honey Snacks with brown styrofoam packing peanuts!! What gives???

Kelloggs - Tire traction in snow

Wow. Please fire the team that made this awful change. Saving the box to see if it can be used as traction in snow.
Show
Bought my first box of the new recipe Honey Smacks last week and poured my first (and last) bowl this morning. After one spoonful the first thing I did was check the best by date on the box. I was sure it had to be a year past due. There is no flavor and the cereal...

Yuck! Did you not perform taste tests before packaging this new recipe cereal? I predict this to be the beginning of the end for Honey Smacks.

I didn't like
  • New honey smacks recipe

Kelloggs - New Recipe is terrible!

They aren’t as sweet, they feel stale, and they suck! Go back to the old recipe... not buying these again until you do.
3.4
Additional Fees

Kelloggs - Honey Smacks

Purposefully bought a box of Honey Smacks (one of my most favorite cereals), but accidentally bought a box of the new recipe. PLEASE change it back. Although likely more heathy, the flavor is lacking and terrible. I won’t be purchasing again unless we can go back . . . I’ll have to go to Golden Puffs.
4.6
Additional Fees

Kelloggs - Killing my childhood

The new mothers taffy cookies are terrible. The old version was perfection, best cookie of all time. You killed my childhood.

Kelloggs - Disappointed

Wont be buying them anymore. They removed alot of the sugar, but advertise they are sweetened. Not to mention the price didn't go down.
Show

Kelloggs - Miss the old honey smacks!

I dont know what happened to my childhood fav Honey Smacks but the "new recipe" is not good. Will not be buying this cereal anymore!