Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Kelloggs - Honey smacks

Horrible new recipe I have been eating since I was a kid currently 53. Would never eat this again.

Kelloggs - Terrible new flavor

The updated flavor is terrible..no flavor at all! So disappointed..why did you chsnge a good thing...if it's not broke dont fix it!!!
1.9

Kelloggs - New taffy cookies

5, 15, 2019, i was craving my favorite cookie. Mothers taffy. I looked at them and thought why arent they dark brown. Now they have no flavor, and tasts luke an ordinary bland cookie. Thanks for that!! NOT, BRING BACK THE OLD TAFFY COOKIES PLEASE

Kelloggs - New recipe sucks

We all hate new recipe change it back
2.3
I liked
  • Honey smacks the way they were
  • There are some people in kellogg company who care
  • Old honey smacks recipe
Show

Kelloggs - New recipe fail.

Had this as a child when it was sugar smacks! Delicious! Then in my teen years it became honey smacks, delicious, still. Then as an adult, I tried to introduce my kids to this cereal, their faces said it all, confused, I took a bite and spit it out, said they forgot sweetner and took it back. They said it's the new recipe, and they do a lot of refunds. Bought golden crisp, delicious, told my girls you were once the best cereal of this type! You are now the worst! Way to go. Will never taste those childhood memories again. Thanks Kellogg's You realize kids are now just adding several table spoons of sugar just to get it down, again Way to go Kellogg's!
3.0

Kelloggs - New recipe honey smacks

I tried the new recipe for honey smacks with out knowing that it was a new recipe, and as soon as took a bite i thought there was something wrong! There was no flavor, it was bland, and just no good! Very disappointed!
1.8
Show
I am 75 years old and have been eating this cereal for as long as I can remember I had one bowl of the new flavor and it was completely horrible. I had to throw the box out. I won"t eat them again unless you change it back to the original recipe.
TemptingHummingbird
TemptingHummingbird

sorry the cereal is Honey Smacks

MysteriousMastiff
MysteriousMastiff

I agree the new honey smacks recipe is horrible! NO FLAVOR AT ALL!

I didn't like
  • New honey smacks recipe
  • Recipe switch on honey smacks cereal

Kelloggs - Disappointed

Just bought a box of honey snacks as a treat for myself as I have loved this cereal since a kid. I’m so disappointed.... taste stale and like cardboard. I can’t even finish them.
2.7
Show

Kelloggs - Honey Smacks is Now Garbage!!

What the *** HAPPENED TO HONEY SMACKS!! Just Bought a BOX and it taste horrible! WTF!!
Show

Kelloggs - What happened??

The new recipe is just downright terrible. Bring back the old, this new recipe just tastes like i'm eating soggy cardboard