So, the cereal I ate is Special K Chocolate Delight. You might be thinking “oh that must just be a bit of misshapen chocolate”.
I wish! The black object turned out to be a size able piece of plastic that came from God knows where. If I hadn’t of looked down when I did I might have choked! God forbid a child ever received this object in their cereal.
I just hope it’s nothing toxic considering I had already finished most of my bowl of cereal. Watch when you eat any Kellogg’s product, now I’m aware that I have to too!
Product or Service Mentioned: Kelloggs Cereal.