Featured Not resolved

I read the pissed consumer and I agree with her completely. The new cookies do not taste the same and leave a funny taste in my mouth.

When I open a package the cookies are broken and sandwiched together crooked. Both the mothers english tea cookies and the taffy creams are the same way, the new shape is bad and the taste is completely different. I will not buy again. I will choose other cookies and I will bake cookies at home.

The mother's cookies were always the ones I bought for teas with my friends. We were so disappointed the 1st time I served the new cookies. The cookies are expensive for store bought, but I won't buy them again even if they are 50 cents a package. The flavor of the old cookies were great.

My daughter use to love them and we had them with tea, but now we don't have the mothers cookies, we have other ones or homemade.

I'm enclosing a picture of how the cookies look when I open the package. The old shape was great and held up very well even if dunked them in milk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mothers Cookies English Tea Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kellogg's quality has been slipping for years, fairly slowly but surely. Same goes for their cereals ; tasteless, dry, quality issues / freshness, higher cost.

Homemade is always better. To the trash with those packaged chemical concoctions.