Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Kelloggs - New Honey Smacks SUCKS

Thanks for ruining my childhood memories. Actually all my breakfast memories. I’ve always loved honey smacks but now it tastes like nothing. Bland, no crunch. A sad bowl of disappointment.
I liked
  • Original honey smacks
I didn't like
  • Recipe switch on honey smacks cereal

Kelloggs - Packaging

I love pop tarts, but i cant buy them any more because of your packeging, that crinkly plastic stuff that cant be recycled,as far as i know. Could you use paper instead? Thats what instant oatmeal uses and it seem fresh enough. Thanks for listening.j

Kelloggs - Honey Smacks

Wow. Just had a bowl of Honey Smacks. Horrible! Apparently they changed the recipe. Well someone should be fired over that one. Yuck!

Kelloggs - Awful!!!!!

This new recipe is terrible!!!!!!
Show

Kelloggs - Gross! Gross! Gross!

Please use the original recipe for your Honey Smacks. If not, I will never purchase your product again...if I wanted to eat cardboard I would eat the box...it isn’t your job to parent everyone’s sugar intake...make something that tastes good or loads money.
Show
It used to be my favorite cereal and now it’s always stale!!! This “new Recipe” is TERRIBLE

This was my favorite cereal and just waisted $4.00 for a box of the new recipe. It’s terrible I won’t buy any more. Sad day.

AdamantBirdsOfParadise792
AdamantBirdsOfParadise792

I thought it was just me but the cereal taste like crap!!! Had a craving for some honey smacks a little bite into some tasteless stale DisappointmentI understand you are makin...

Kelloggs - Disappointed

Why did you mess up something that was perfect! Come on!! This used to be the best sweetened cereal ever! Now it is not edible!! It’s disgusting!! Couldn’t eat it and threw the entire box away!! Let the weirdo anti corn syrup freaks eat a different cereal. Give us our honey smacks back!!
Show

Kelloggs - Awwwwful new recipe!!!

You have ruined one of my favorites! It was so terrible that I actually went and searched reviews to see if it was just me. From the comments below, it definitely wasn’t. Bring back the old recipe!!!
Show

Kelloggs - THE CHOCOLATE WAFERS ARE TERRIBLE, THROWING AWAY 2ND BOX NOT BUYING MOTHERS EVER!, WE ARE SAD!

SEEMS SINCE MOTHERS WENT TO MEXICO THEIR COOKIES WENT TO THE *** PILE? WE ARE THROWING AWAY THE LAST BAG WE BOUGHT OF THE CHOCOLATE COOKIES, THEY ARE AWEFUL
Show
Bought a family size box of cereal yesterday. This morning I fixed me a bowl immediately thought something was wrong with the cereal. After one bite the taste was just awful so i added sugar thinking it would taste better but it still was awful. After trying it with...

You should have given your bowl of cereal to Mikey.

#1551931