4.1
Additional Fees

Several weeks ago, I contacted Kellogg because I saw on the label of Kellogg's Corn Flakes the notation that this product contains GMO ingredients. I wrote to Kellogg and asked them why such a huge corporation which purchases huge amounts of corn could not look into using non-GMO corn in their cereal.

I received a polite e-mail from 'Jill S.' explaining that Kellogg has used GMO products for over twenty years,

I responded that cigarettes have been sold for over twenty years and until the last ten or so, tobacco was never shown to be detrimental to health.

I was then contacted again to enlighten Kelloggs about my e-mail experience. That caused me to get a virus warning alert and a cut-off from their consumer page where "I could read other customers' comments.

Do not blame the call center reps. It is the people "on the tenth floor getting the big bucks" that should look into this GMO problem. I can assure them that this issue will not go away and they can expect more contacts about GMOs in the future as the issue is explored further.

This person wrote the review because of "gmo grains" of kelloggs cereal from Kelloggs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kelloggs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was answer i received. Author liked the most quick response to my e-mail. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kelloggs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kelloggs?

Comments