Product: Kelloggs Cereal Clear all filters (30 of 30 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Kelloggs - Way to ruin a great cereal dido to all the comments

just donated to the trash can
#1519157
Show

Kelloggs - An advertised sale price for giant sized cereal was not honored by a local fine fare supermarket.

I am going to try and contact them i just thought kelloggs might be able to help me i was trying to get some of your cereal

Kelloggs - Smacks new recipie

this new recipie is HORRIBLE. I mean let people decide how much sugar they want!!! you guys have messed up the cereal i grew up on why because of health nuts.....All other cereals taste the same except for yours. i will never buy this new recipie EVER AGAIN. ive never been so angry lol. but seriously you gius messed this up big time. the cereal even looks bland its pale and nasty looking, not the shiny golden cereal that im used to and as for the taste well there isnt ANY...tastes like cardboard or bland burnt popcorn. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! guess ill go buy the generic brand which now tastes more like the original than this new ***
Additional Fees

Kelloggs - New Recipe

It's march the 13th and box say's good tell Aug the 6th 2019 I read this after I thought the honey smacks was stale then I noticed the box said New Recipe. Just my opinion but I would go back to the old recipe. I don't know when or if I will buy another box as to find myself 15.3oz. of cereal to figure out what to do with. It really just taste old to me. I don't expect anything back just thought I would let you know. Thanks

Kelloggs - Honey Smacks chewy disgrace

I thought they were stale. Horrible!! No crunch, no honey sweetness!!
Show

Found ants inside the cereal bag k kelloggs

I am absolutely disgusted as I found red ands in my kelloggs K cereal box. I checked if the bugs were also in my drawers but they came from inside the bag. The cereal expiration date is dec 2018 so it is no even done. I went online to see if I had been the only one with this, but it turns out this has been an issue for a lot of people and even addressed by kelloggs in China. Absolutely disgusting and UNACCEPTABLE! Definitely not buying any kelloggs any more.
1.9
Additional Fees
Show
Kelloggs - Black Object found in my CEREAL!
Kelloggs - Black Object found in my CEREAL!
So, the cereal I ate is Special K Chocolate Delight. You might be thinking “oh that must just be a bit of misshapen chocolate”. I wish! The black object turned out to be a size able piece of plastic that came from God knows where. If I hadn’t of looked down when I did...
4.0
Kelloggs Cereal

Kelloggs - I found a black object in my cereal!

Kelloggs - I found a black object in my cereal!
The cereal is Special K Chocolate Delight Cereal. Now, you might be thinking “oh that’s just a misshaped chocolate bite”. I wish it was! I thought the same thing until I realized it’s either one of these two things: a burnt leaf or a piece of plastic from their machinery! Either way, why would either of those be in my cereal. Dear Lord.
Show
Purchased Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal Oct 22nd. My favorite since I started buying it a few months. It seems like I do not buy any other kind since I discovered this one, to me it seems like you came out with a real winner. Can you imagine my disappointment to find...
1.6
I didn't like
  • Put the pecans in the cereal

Kelloggs - Special K Commerical

Why is this new special k commerical directed just to females? Can myself (a male) not eat special k? I don’t understand why you decided to make a commerical with my favorite breakfast treat directed strictly to women only. Blasphony. I’m pissed and I’ll never eat your *** again.