Product: Kelloggs Cookies Clear all filters (15 of 15 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Kelloggs - What the heck were you thinking

You have ruined the mothers taffy cookies why why WHY I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR PROJECT AGAIN

Kelloggs - Killing my childhood

The new mothers taffy cookies are terrible. The old version was perfection, best cookie of all time. You killed my childhood.

Kelloggs - New taffy cookies

5, 15, 2019, i was craving my favorite cookie. Mothers taffy. I looked at them and thought why arent they dark brown. Now they have no flavor, and tasts luke an ordinary bland cookie. Thanks for that!! NOT, BRING BACK THE OLD TAFFY COOKIES PLEASE

Kelloggs - The new Taffy cookies

Bring back the old Taffy cookies the new ones just don't do it for me

Kelloggs - Misrepresentation of product change

What is wrong with you Kelloggs? This is NOT the same product. Terrible, not even close. The taste, color, shape but most of all the flavor! How can you say it is the same great cookie? Why in the world did you change it? No more Kelloggs for this family

Kelloggs - YUCK!!!!!!!

Are you serious Kelloggs?!?! Please, please stop making your current yucky-flavored Taffy cookie, and bring back the wonderfully-flavored original recipe TAFFY cookie!!

Kelloggs - Mothers Taffy Cookies

We looked for our old family favorite: Mothers Taffy Cookies - but got the new version. They are gross We threw them away. Please bring back original recipe. Very disappointing. Why change the recipe??
I didn't like
  • New recipe of mothers taffy cookies

Kelloggs - Mother's taffy cookies

The new cookies taste disgusting!

Kelloggs - Taffy cookies

Mothers taffy cookies were my hands down favorite, but now they not only look different (which I can overlook) but they taste nothing like the original, they were awful. I will never buy them again. Kellogs really screwed up. I ate only one and threw the rest in the trash.
1.5
#1419065
Show

Kelloggs - The new taffy cookie is not the same recipe as the package states.

This is false advertising. I have been buying Taffy cookies for 30 years and have tried them multiple times since the change, but I am done. I would have rather you discontinued them, that trying to cut cost by using the shell of the English tea cookie and try to pass it off as the old recipe. Do you think your loyal customers are stupid?
1.2