Product: Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal Clear all filters (235 of 235 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Kelloggs - Disgusting!

The new recipe tastes like it’s been sitting in my pantry two years past it’s expiration date. What a waste of $4!

Kelloggs - What happened

I grew up on this product. I remember when it was called diggum smacks. But this product in 2019 The Taste is nothing like the previous honey Smacks before your product recall.you have lost a customer with this new formulation
2.0
Show

Kelloggs - New Recipe terrible!!

Thought for a minute the box I had purchased had gone bad so my *** when and got another to my surprice. Kelloggs!! Really??!! Im sure your company saved thousands on taking away the honey and whatever else but you wont make another dime on me. Garantee!!
1.5

Kelloggs - Awful tasting honey smacks

wow.....whatever posessed you to change the formula? these are awful.....stale tasting....not sweet at all.....I actually checked the box to see if it was out of date. done with these!!!!!
Show
Flavorless, tastes like a sugar free version of the old cereal. No crunch, feels like Styrofoam.
ShadySunBear
ShadySunBear

Absolutely terrible! Tastes like your eating a piece of cardboard. No flavor or sweetness to them whatsoever anymore! If could return I would. Won't be buying them again.

Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal
The new recipe lacks flavor and crunch. It’s is totally dissatisfying and it was a waste of money!!! Go back to old recipe or take off the shelves.

Pls bring back old recipe new one sucks bad time! Don’t taste to anything horrible move guys pls bring back the original one. Pls pls

Kelloggs - New Honey Smacks SUCKS

Thanks for ruining my childhood memories. Actually all my breakfast memories. I’ve always loved honey smacks but now it tastes like nothing. Bland, no crunch. A sad bowl of disappointment.
I liked
  • Original honey smacks
I didn't like
  • Recipe switch on honey smacks cereal

Kelloggs - Honey Smacks

Wow. Just had a bowl of Honey Smacks. Horrible! Apparently they changed the recipe. Well someone should be fired over that one. Yuck!

Kelloggs - Awful!!!!!

This new recipe is terrible!!!!!!
Show

Kelloggs - Gross! Gross! Gross!

Please use the original recipe for your Honey Smacks. If not, I will never purchase your product again...if I wanted to eat cardboard I would eat the box...it isn’t your job to parent everyone’s sugar intake...make something that tastes good or loads money.