Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising.Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two boxes.

Called Keloogg's customer center and was informed that the nuts were in the cereal. I bought this cereal because of the nuts, not only no nuts visible there wasn't any nut flavor either. The ingredient list States: Contains peanuts, Wheat, Pecan, Walnut ans Almond ingredients, also say May contain other three Nuts.

The picture on the front and the description of the Product State: "Nuts in Every ***!" After I had the customer service look up the product, she informed me that the reviews of this product were favorable and offered me Kellogg coupons.

I refused them. I will not buy Kellogg product again. They portray themselves as being a wholesome food company. The public needs to be pro active and hold them responsible for what they advertise.

Our FDA is not doing its job and it is up to us the consumers to fend for ourselves. Be careful what you feed your kids. Twenty years ago Kellogg would have not dared behave this way.

Too bad this is the culture of Corporate America today.

Review about: Kelloggs Cereal.

Had an Experience with Kelloggs?

Comments