Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising.Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two boxes.
Called Keloogg's customer center and was informed that the nuts were in the cereal. I bought this cereal because of the nuts, not only no nuts visible there wasn't any nut flavor either. The ingredient list States: Contains peanuts, Wheat, Pecan, Walnut ans Almond ingredients, also say May contain other three Nuts.
The picture on the front and the description of the Product State: "Nuts in Every ***!" After I had the customer service look up the product, she informed me that the reviews of this product were favorable and offered me Kellogg coupons.
I refused them. I will not buy Kellogg product again. They portray themselves as being a wholesome food company. The public needs to be pro active and hold them responsible for what they advertise.
Our FDA is not doing its job and it is up to us the consumers to fend for ourselves. Be careful what you feed your kids. Twenty years ago Kellogg would have not dared behave this way.
Too bad this is the culture of Corporate America today.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Killogg S Cruncy Nut
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple. My 8 year old found it. I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "The testing was very professional and the results came back in a timely manner ..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."