Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising.Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two boxes.
Called Keloogg's customer center and was informed that the nuts were in the cereal. I bought this cereal because of the nuts, not only no nuts visible there wasn't any nut flavor either. The ingredient list States: Contains peanuts, Wheat, Pecan, Walnut ans Almond ingredients, also say May contain other three Nuts.
The picture on the front and the description of the Product State: "Nuts in Every ***!" After I had the customer service look up the product, she informed me that the reviews of this product were favorable and offered me Kellogg coupons.
I refused them. I will not buy Kellogg product again. They portray themselves as being a wholesome food company. The public needs to be pro active and hold them responsible for what they advertise.
Our FDA is not doing its job and it is up to us the consumers to fend for ourselves. Be careful what you feed your kids. Twenty years ago Kellogg would have not dared behave this way.
Too bad this is the culture of Corporate America today.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Killogg S Cruncy Nut
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm writing this message because I am not a happy customer I went to open a pack out of frosted chocolate chip pop tarts and found a little area had..."
- " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..."
- " Dear Sir We feel being cheated for buying things in AEON mall in Cambodia Some of their expensive food have got no price tag which they put near those..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "The testing was very professional and the results came back in a timely manner ..."
- "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."