Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful
Mother’s Cookies is owned by Kelloggs. Mother’s English Tea Cookies’ new package states: 1) “NEW SHAPE” 2) “SAME DELICIOUS RECIPE” 3) “Gallettas de Mantequilla” (translation: “cookies of butter” or “butter cookies”). 1) Only one of those is true: the cookies are a new...

Just all around a bad tasting cookie. It's a shame companies in the US care so little about quality.

The new "Taffy" cookies are repulsive. They are not at all the same. Calling the "Dulce De Leche" in the first place was asinine. But changing them the way you did destroyed t...

#1207467

Kelloggs - New Honey Smacks recipe

The first bite left a waxy feel in my mouth. Flavor is flat and almost undetectable. So disappointing! Go back to the old recipe. It was just fine
2.2

Kelloggs - Honeysucks

This new recipe is disgusting. Flavorless. No honey. Texture is like eating wet paper. Never buying again. Very dissapointed.

Kelloggs - Disgusting!

The new recipe tastes like it’s been sitting in my pantry two years past it’s expiration date. What a waste of $4!

Kelloggs - What happened

I grew up on this product. I remember when it was called diggum smacks. But this product in 2019 The Taste is nothing like the previous honey Smacks before your product recall.you have lost a customer with this new formulation
2.0

Kelloggs - Honey smacks

I should have known once it said new recipe STAY AWAY it’s disgusting no flavor no nothing a waste of my money I will never buy these again
Show

Kelloggs - New Recipe terrible!!

Thought for a minute the box I had purchased had gone bad so my *** when and got another to my surprice. Kelloggs!! Really??!! Im sure your company saved thousands on taking away the honey and whatever else but you wont make another dime on me. Garantee!!
1.5

Kelloggs - Awful tasting honey smacks

wow.....whatever posessed you to change the formula? these are awful.....stale tasting....not sweet at all.....I actually checked the box to see if it was out of date. done with these!!!!!
Show

Kelloggs - What Happened? Where did the sweet go?

I have loved Honey Smacks since I was a kid! I’m 41 now and I love a bowl at night when I’m craving something sweet. I was so disappointed when I took that first bite! It is so bland and gross now!!! I knew something was up cuz there are no pieces stuck together from the sweet stuff, I used to love picking those out. Now it’s like one of those nasty healthy flavorless puff cereals. I tossed the box out! What a waste of money!! That was so depressing!!
5.0
Show
Flavorless, tastes like a sugar free version of the old cereal. No crunch, feels like Styrofoam.
ShadySunBear
ShadySunBear

Absolutely terrible! Tastes like your eating a piece of cardboard. No flavor or sweetness to them whatsoever anymore! If could return I would. Won't be buying them again.

The new recipe lacks flavor and crunch. It’s is totally dissatisfying and it was a waste of money!!! Go back to old recipe or take off the shelves.

Pls bring back old recipe new one sucks bad time! Don’t taste to anything horrible move guys pls bring back the original one. Pls pls