Kelloggs - Staple in box of chocolate Krave cereal

Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple.My 8 year old found it.

I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel and there it was. We both were scared. Just bringing it to your attention I do have a picture of this. I know it was just a freak thing but it did happen.

It's his favorite cereal. Glad he didn't swallow this staple. Thank The Lord above. My son and I thought we should tell you about this.

We have been buying this cereal for all summer.Darick my son is 8 years old, he is very concerned and still loves your cereal.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Chocolate Krave
Review category
Fast Food
review #528099

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kelloggs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21, 2015 #1022724

Was it hard to pick a staple out of his bowel? That must have REALLY hurt! Probably should have gone to the emergency room!
You said he didn't swallow it. To get into your bowel, it would have to be swallowed. Unless it went up the other end. ;)
Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Thanks for a great laugh! :)

0 0 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989544

He found the staple in his bowel and then picked it out of his bowel? Eww. Seems like a lot of trouble and messiness, just to get a bit of extra fiber.

1 0 Reply

Sep 23, 2014 #874411

Do you actually believe some invisible man that lives in the sky controlled your sons eyes and hands so he wouldn't swallow a staple that was probably already in the bowl?
That's hilarious.

4 3 Reply

Sep 19, 2014 #872548

Bowl is something you eat out of.
Bowel is part of the stomach, intestine!

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.