Kelloggs - Well i have been eating kellogs cereal for over 40 years...yeaterday morning i had a bowl of froot loops
as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely crushed...I went to emergency dental today...the dentist tol me the crown bridge of three needed to be crowned again with bridge...all I am doing is trying to get my dental work repaired...thank you... im concerned solely on the looks of my teeth I honestly hope that kellogs will make a genuine effort to resolve this matter,within a reasonable amount of time,this is a genuine issue that can be resolved...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Froot Loops
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "bought my htc evo cell phone from sprint, and had to make total changes to my business account which has many phone lines, just for buying this phone.anyhow after 3..."
- "I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see..."
- "There are always a few shady scam artists lurking around in every city and I happened to fall for it: I got scammed by "Larry, Moe, and Curly" posing as..."