Kelloggs - Well i have been eating kellogs cereal for over 40 years...yeaterday morning i had a bowl of froot loops
as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely crushed...I went to emergency dental today...the dentist tol me the crown bridge of three needed to be crowned again with bridge...all I am doing is trying to get my dental work repaired...thank you... im concerned solely on the looks of my teeth I honestly hope that kellogs will make a genuine effort to resolve this matter,within a reasonable amount of time,this is a genuine issue that can be resolved...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Froot Loops
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In 2 weeks and 2 boxes of Jumbo Rice Krispies boxes I got 2 that had about 2/3rd's air and a small 1/3rd that was actually the Rice Krispy..."
- "I'm writing this message because I am not a happy customer I went to open a pack out of frosted chocolate chip pop tarts and found a little area had..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."