Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl.It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried onto it, it is the only one out of the group that I poured out.
Didn't bother to check the rest of the cereal as I've thrown it out and only kept the box. I purchased this in the Duty Free Shopping Center in the Philippines today 01/13/15 as you can see in the photo of the receipt that I took.
All details of the box can be seen on the photos as well as the picture of the worm.It's disgusting.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Froot Loops Marshmallow
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a black cornflake in the cornflakes cereal box. The fact that I ate all the cereal and found this floating at the bottom is disgusting...."
- "In 2 weeks and 2 boxes of Jumbo Rice Krispies boxes I got 2 that had about 2/3rd's air and a small 1/3rd that was actually the Rice Krispy. I..."
- "I used the Rotel diced tomatoes and chilies to make my stuffed cabbage rolls for dinner. We were eating the rolls and noticed these pieces of plates with jagged edges..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- " am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and..."
- "So I bought a print from my friend online and thankfully, I got my package yesterday as expected. I was so excited to open it up but unfortunately though, upon..."