Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl.It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried onto it, it is the only one out of the group that I poured out.
Didn't bother to check the rest of the cereal as I've thrown it out and only kept the box. I purchased this in the Duty Free Shopping Center in the Philippines today 01/13/15 as you can see in the photo of the receipt that I took.
All details of the box can be seen on the photos as well as the picture of the worm.It's disgusting.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Froot Loops Marshmallow
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple. My 8 year old found it. I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "So I bought a print from my friend online and thankfully, I got my package yesterday as expected. I was so excited to open it up but unfortunately though, upon..."
- " am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."